Thursday, August 23, 2012

Who You Gonna Call? DOMINOS

Bacon & pineapple = killer combo

I'm a lifer

We used to order from Mazzios all the time, then we started ordering from Pizza Hut, then Papa John's, and then finally just flipped back and forth between the three. Never did we order from Dominos. I have never cared for Dominos pizza, until recently. Ever since they revamped their recipe and came out with the famous "pizza tracker" I have been hooked. So hooked that I will NEVER order from Mazzios, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's ever again. Not because they aren't good, but because Dominos is better, way better. Let me start by saying that their cheesy bread is enough to make anybody break a diet(I am guilty of this,) their buffalo wings are extraordinary for a pizza place and their new pizza recipe is OUTSTANDING. Let me note that I have never really been a pizza person either, I have never craved it until recently. I now crave pizza. Weekly. Dominos has somehow perfected the pizza to a heavenly crispy crust, a perfect amount of cheese and their toppings are above any other. They always have my pizza at my door in less than 20 minutes. That's impressive. I order my pizza with pineapple and bacon, yes bacon. If you have never thought of putting bacon on your pizza, now you do. You're welcome. It's delicious. The crispiness of the bacon and the sweetness of the pineapple create the perfect taste, in my opinion. Give it a try, you won't order differently ever again.

Dominos Website

Shammy Says "You can call me shammy any day as long as I can shove Dominos in my face"

No comments:

Post a Comment