Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Than Denny's But Worth The Money!

Biscuits and Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, and Country Potatoes

If you haven't been to the Broken Egg Cafe yet, I'm sorry.  You are missing out if you haven't eaten here yet. Josh and I discovered this place one Sunday morning when we were looking for somewhere different to have breakfast. We went inside and the line was 20 deep. I have said this before and it will continue to ring true, if there are that many people waiting to eat somewhere, you know it's good. We left and decided to go through what we thought was the drive-thru. You actually have to place your order in advance and then come pick it up, but they went ahead and let us order at the window considering our ignorance. I ordered the Sun Rise Tacos, and Josh ordered the pancakes and sausage. It is normally around $30, after tip for us both to eat there, but it is well worth the money. I also order fresh fruit with my order because their fruit is delicious. The last time I got breakfast I ordered the biscuits and gravy, as you can see above, and they did not disappoint either. I have had a few different items from here and loved every one of them. Great breakfast place, go try it!!

Shammy Says "One of the BEST breakfast places I have found!"

No comments:

Post a Comment