Sunday, September 23, 2012

WOW

All in the crock pot!

Anybody who knows me in the slightest knows that Chicken Spaghetti is pretty much my favorite dish. I normally make the Pioneer Woman's recipe, which has been my favorite...until about thirty minutes ago. This recipe, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti by the Crockin' Girls is fantastic AND easy. My best friend Fawna has been raving about the Crockin' Girls for a while now. She told me about this particular recipe last night and I immediately wanted to try it for myself. I mentioned before that I usually make the PW recipe, which is very good but it is pretty time consuming. This recipe was simple and it tasted just as good, if not better. My husband raved about it, making only one suggestion--to add more chicken. Men. They always need more meat. I could have eaten this sans meat and been just fine, but I am a woman, so that's par for the course. If I consumed cheese for the rest of my life I would be a pretty happy camper, I'm not picky. Back to the recipe, the only heavy lifting was chopping an onion and a bell pepper, if you even consider that heavy lifting. It calls for canned chicken, which is what really made this recipe a breeze, and all the more appealing to me. Throw in a couple of cans of cream of whatever soup and a can of rotel, and of course the star of the dish, VELVEETA. I used the white Velveeta per Fawna's recommendation. I do everything Fawna says because she's never steered me wrong :) The total cook time was around 2-3 hours, leaving me plenty of time to shove Doritos in my face while dinner was cooking. This may be one of my favorite recipes now, and so I shall share it with you all, if you don't already know about it!

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe

Shammy Says "Crock Pot Recipes Rock"

No comments:

Post a Comment