Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creamy Delicious Taquitos

Like QT's, only INFINITELY better

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos. Everything about this recipe makes sense. I'm surprised I've never tried to make taquitos until now, but I sure am glad that I stumbled upon this recipe. The filling is definitely the secret weapon, it is a perfect blend of ingredients to make your taste buds do a dance in your mouth. I had most of the ingredients on hand, and ended up skipping the cilantro, simply because mine went bad. I also made a giant batch of queso to use as a dipping sauce, or to serve as bathwater for my taquitos. I also served them with sour cream(I can tell you're surprised,) and some Picante sauce. Bottom line is these babies were TASTY and you should make them too.

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos Recipe

Shammy Says "These taquitos are a triple threat: easy, cheap, delicious"

No comments:

Post a Comment