Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Everything...

Yes, they tasted as good as they looked

Pumpkin Donuts. Two words that go together like nacho and cheese, or Doritos and sour cream. These were not the easiest thing to make, but they sure were worth the effort. I actually enjoyed the cinnamon sugar over the glazed but I'm pretty weird about donuts. They literally melted in my mouth and rocked my world, and I also have a few people that can attest for me on that. This is yet another Pinterest success that I can add to the list. The ingredients were fairly simple but like I said, it was quite time consuming so you will need about five to six hours total to make them. But if you decide to make them, you won't regret it!

Pumpkin Donut Recipe

Shammy Says "Pumpkin deliciousness"

No comments:

Post a Comment