Friday, October 14, 2011

An Eclair Cake Fit For Shammy

Let me be clear that this is what it is SUPPOSED to look like...
...and this is how MINE turned out ;)


I love eclairs. I now love cake. I love eclair cake. This recipe was super easy and super delicious. I am so pleased with it that I intend on making it again soon just so that I can perfect it and make it look like the picture on the recipe. It took me under 15 minutes to prep this and then I just popped it in the fridge for an hour. I will say that it was still runny after an hour. The longer it sets the better it is, but even after an hour my husband was licking his plate like an animal. If you like pudding recipes with the vanilla wafers and bananas, you will love this!

Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe

Shammy Says "More than a feeling"

No comments:

Post a Comment