Friday, December 30, 2011

No More Sushi Hana


I was very unimpressed with Sushi Hana. For one, I don't like taking the time to drag my child to a restaurant, pay a decent amount of money for my food, and then not have it be spectacular. This is why I have about five or six different places that I eat at and I rarely venture elsewhere, because it usually results in disappointment. I know that most of you would probably say "it happens, get over it," but I take food very seriously. I have seen billboards up all over Tulsa advertising this new sushi place and I could not wait to sink my teeth into their rolls. For starters, I was mildly irritated when they brought out the sushi and I saw that two of the rolls only had five pieces, considering they were $12-15 per roll. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt IF they were scrumptious. They were not. I personally prefer the sushi from Sushi House in Broken Arrow over this and you can get four to five rolls for under $40. Oh well, you live and you learn. When you learn, you let others know so they don't make the same mistake. I understand that everyone has different taste buds, such as my husband who actually enjoyed it, and that some may disagree with me on this, but if you know me then you know that I know food and this food isn't worth your money. Enough said.

Shammy Says "I've had better"

No comments:

Post a Comment