Friday, January 6, 2012

Crack-pot Beef Stroganoff

Mesmerizing

Beef Stroganoff has long been one of my favorite meals to eat ever since I was a kid. My mom makes a killer Beef Stroganoff, so when I decided to jump in feet first and try my own version I was hesitant. I had big expectations going in and this recipe fulfilled every last one of them. On top of being one of the tastiest meals I've had, it is also the EASIEST meal I have ever prepared, ever. It is a tad rich but the mashed potatoes help balance that out. This meal is in my top 5 favorite meals now of all time, and that is a coveted list to be on.



Crock-pot Beef Stroganoff Recipe

Shammy Says "Cheap, easy, delicious, and fool proof, need I say more?"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention!! I need to try your recipe:)

    ReplyDelete