Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My World Has Just Been Turned Upside-Down, Pun Intended

I stared at this picture for 5 minutes trying to think of an appropriate caption and came up with nothing.

I have ALWAYS wanted to try a Pineapple Upside-Down cake. I knew it would be something I would like, before ever tasting it. I love pineapples, I love maraschino cherries and I love cake. I found this recipe for Pineapple Upside-Down cupcakes and figured I would go for it. I couldn't wait for them to cool so, consequently I burnt my mouth as I was tasting them, but I am pleased to report that the burn was worth it. They turned out even better than I was expecting, if that is even possible. They were fairly easy to make and I will definitely be making them again!

Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcake Recipe

Shammy Says "An out of body experience"

No comments:

Post a Comment