Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The clouds parted, and it rained PANCAKES

What a lovely way to start your day

WOW. I just thought I had found the best pancake mix when I blogged about the Kodiak Cakes last year, which are good but they don't hold a candle to Krusteaz. I stumbled upon this brand when I was picking up the ingredients for my Corn Dog recipe from the Pioneer Woman. The recipe stated that you COULD use any pancake mix, but it highly recommended the Krusteaz brand because that is what Corn Dog 7 uses. I don't question Corn Dog 7 so I was hoping to find this at Reasors, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it sitting right next to my Kodiak Cakes. This morning I woke up and was about to make pancakes when I saw this box staring at me from the top shelf of my pantry. As I was mixing up the batter I noticed it was very white, unlike any other pancake batter I had ever seen. I was growing very anxious to try them as they were fluffing up in my pan. As I sunk my teeth into the first bite I got very lightheaded. The feeling took over me like a calm breeze on a cool summer night. Heavenly. I thought to myself "these are the best pancakes I've ever had in my life." The feeling was bittersweet, I was so happy to have found this pancake mix yet so sad that it had taken me this long to find it. Oh well, the point is that I have found it and now I can share it with my shamsters. Go to Reasors and buy it today, and enjoy the best pancakes of your life tomorrow!

Shammy Says "Did I mention you just add water?"



No comments:

Post a Comment