Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Thank Heavens for Indian Tacos!

Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?

So I was craving Indian Tacos the other day and decided I couldn't wait another nine months for the State Fair to roll around. I went to my tried and true website where no recipe fails to satisfy me: : Pioneer Woman. This woman deserves a Nobel prize for cooking food. I have tried over thirty recipes of hers and every single one has been pure fireworks. I love mexican food and I love fry bread, so whoever came up with the Indian Taco is a genius in my book. The dough was surprisingly easy to prepare and easy to fry, although the frying was a tad time consuming but totally worth it when I took my first bite. This is going to be a staple meal in my house from now on. Although next time I may go all out and make homemade nacho cheese to drizzle over it :)

Indian Taco Recipe

Shammy Says "Homemade Indian Tacos: 1. State Fair Indian Tacos: 0"

No comments:

Post a Comment