Monday, July 25, 2011

Crazy About the Wild Fork

The Fries
More Than a Mouthful!
BEST. DIP. EVER.


I have known about the Wild Fork restaurant in Utica Square for a while, but today was my first time eating there. I am really upset I waited this long because it was way better than I was expecting. First off, my friend Ashley was told to order the Black Bean Cassoulet dip, so of course we did as we were told, rarely do I ignore a recommendation. This dip was AMAZING! Everything that I love was in it, black beans, cheddar cheese, green chilies, cilantro sour cream and pico de gallo, served with warm tortilla crisps.  I will order this every time I visit from now on. The burger was just as good, it was a basic burger with lettuce, tomato, onion and I also added cheddar cheese. We all know I am not a burger person but I had an inkling that this would be the place to order one, and like most of the time regarding my food instinct, I was right. It was juicy, very flavorful and I must give the mayo two thumbs up as well, very creamy and rich, the perfect addition to any burger. Now to the important stuff, the french fries. These were some of the best french fries I have ever eaten. They were crispy, sprinkled lightly with sea salt, and not overly greasy. All of it was a taste explosion in my mouth, right down to my iced tea. I will definitely be going back to the Wild Fork very soon!

Shammy Says "Pure Satisfaction"

No comments:

Post a Comment