Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pasta Carbonara? Yes Please!

Bethenny's Low Fat Pasta Carbonara with Chicken

I made this dish last winter without the chicken and it was fabulous, but Pooh Bear requested that I add chicken to it the next time I make it. So tonight that is what I did, and it turned out even better! Pasta Carbonara is known to be a high fat dish, but I found this low fat version in Bethenny Frankel's book The SkinnyGirl Dish. Pasta is one of my favorite comfort foods, and Pasta Carbonara is no exception. It is a perfect dish for the winter, and even the summer. Served with a glass of white wine, or a SkinnyGirl margarita in the summertime, it makes for a surprisingly light dinner. My favorite thing about this dish is the crumbled bacon, even though I am not a big meat eater, I do love bacon. The bottom line is that you really can't go wrong with a butter and cheese based pasta dish.

Shammy Says "Delicious EASY Dinner"

Low Fat Pasta Carbonara

No comments:

Post a Comment