Monday, July 11, 2011

Holy Peaches!!

This was bite #427 I think...
It was a hot afternoon at the Loony Bin, dinner was being prepared and I was starving. Then the salsa arrived; it was Peach Habanero Salsa and it was amazingly delicious. It was so satisfying that I could not stop eating it, and ended up eating so much that I got a tummy-ache and was completely full by the time dinner was served, although that is not unusual for me. I would like to credit Daniel and my wonderfully sarcastic sister Emily for making this taste explosion. I will be begging them to make this for me now, presumably on a weekly basis. They will agree to do so unless they enjoy bodily injuries. If anybody is interested in the recipe, just ask Emily! 

Shammy Says "NOBODY made salsa as good as mine, until Sunday"

No comments:

Post a Comment