Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...

#1 potato salad, in my opinion

Just in case you guys were wondering where to get the best potato salad, look no further than McAlister's Deli. I know that everyone has their own ideas on what makes potato salad good, some like it mustard-based while others like it mayonnaise-based. I'm not sure what McAlister's is, I just know that it is DE-licious. Sometimes I will stop by McAlister's and make their potato salad my entire lunch. You would be surprised to know that I am not a huge fan of potato salad in general, and that is because most potato salads gross me out. It has got to be absolutely perfect for me to eat it, and McAlister's more than fits the bill.

Shammy Says "I hear their Sweet Tea is pretty good too ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment