Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Comfort Food

MAGNIFICENT

Oh nacho cheese Doritos and sour cream, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I have been eating this snack since I was a little girl. I remember standing in the kitchen begging my mom to let me eat this for dinner. She always denied my request, being the good mother that she is, but as soon as I flew the coop I have been having this for dinner quite often, and guilt free I might add. Every time someone is around when I am eating this, they ask me "why the HELL are you eating chips with SOUR CREAM." I simply reply by saying "just try it." They try it and end up loving it, going on and on about how weird it sounds but how good it is. I figured I could not run a food blog without mentioning one of my all time favorite things to eat. I don't know how I came up with this concoction, and I don't need to know. All I know is that it is delicious.

Shammy Says "JUST TRY IT"

1 comment: