Monday, August 15, 2011

HOLY MOLY...

Go buy these NOW

I like to include grocery store gems in my blog, because I know how awesome it is when you find something so good from the grocery store that you would rather eat in than out, at least for me. I have tried EVERY brand of frozen waffles in the freezer section and I finally found "the one." I buy this brand all the time, but I was buying the "Pomegran Plus" kind. They were decent, but the other day I saw that they just came out with the "Homestyle" and figured I would give them a shot. Son of a nutcracker these are delicious. I am not lying when I say they taste just like home cooked waffles. I wanted to eat four, but stopped myself after one. If I weren't going to be in a bikini this weekend I would have polished off the entire box. These are a tad more expensive than Eggo waffles but you I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will spend the extra money if it is yummers.

Shammy Says "BEST FROZEN WAFFLE YET"


No comments:

Post a Comment