Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Top of the Muffin to You!


These Peach and White Chocolate Chip Muffins almost didn't get made. I bought the ingredients for them a week or so ago and my peaches went bad. So I threw them out and then realized I had intended on making these muffins with them. Damn. Now I had to go all the way back to the grocery store just for two peaches. I was at Walmart today and picked up a couple as I was shopping for some other things. I came home and vowed to make them after lunch, even though I would have rather taken a nap. I am beyond happy that I decided to make these muffins because they are the best I have ever had. I found the recipe on FoodGawker and they looked amazing. They were ridiculously easy to make, inexpensive and the hardest part was cutting the peaches. I highly suggest you give these a try, they are perfect for breakfast if you are on the go!


Shammy Says "Here's your problem. You're making just the muffin tops. You've gotta make the *whole* muffin. Then you...Pop the top, toss the stump. Taste."

No comments:

Post a Comment