Monday, August 15, 2011

Simple and Yummy!

Cashews, bell peppers, and chicken OH MY!
I was searching for stir fry recipes to try last week and came across this one on the internet. It looked easy and delicious, 2 things I love about a recipe. It was actually one of the easiest recipes I have come across, and it passed my taste test with flying colors as well. The thing I love about stir fry recipes is that they are so versatile, you can switch out ingredients to suit your own palate. I went ahead and used the garlic, bell peppers, and hoisin sauce as the base for this one, just to see how it turned out. Naturally, I loved it and Pooh Bear told me to make it orange flavored next time with no bell peppers. He is hands down the hardest person to please when it comes to food. I will definitely make this dish again, but next time I will switch a few ingredients to suit my very picky husband!

Cashew Chicken Stir Fry Recipe



Shammy Says "Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is a GO!"




No comments:

Post a Comment