Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Best Dilly in Town

The "Till"

It's about time I'm sitting here writing a review on Dilly Deli. I have been wanting to try this place for about a year now. Man have I been missing out. I didn't get a picture of it, but they make the BEST skinny margarita that I have ever had, and I have tried too many to name. None stack up to this one. It was light and fizzy, but most importantly it was refreshing. I have also heard great things about their mimosas(their orange juice is homemade,) their brunch--particularly their Eggs Benedict, their sandwiches and too many other things to name. Unfortunately I couldn't try all of these things in one visit, so I will be revisiting very soon. Another thing I love about Dilly Deli is that after a little researching and reading, I found out that they get their rye and tuscan breads from a local bakery here in Tulsa, and you can never go wrong shopping local for your food. Also their turkey and chicken are both all natural, no preservatives, no nitrites, no MSG,  no artificial ingredients, AND they are gluten free! Overall this is an awesome little deli that serves up fresh, homemade sandwiches, soups, salads, drinks, pastries and breakfasts on a daily basis. I will be going for brunch next time for sure.

Dilly Deli

Shammy Says "Don't Dilly Dally"

No comments:

Post a Comment