Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tuna Salad Can Be Tasty After All

Isn't she lovely?

I must admit that I am not a huge fan of tuna salad, unless it is bomb delicious tuna salad. It is similar to my love/hate relationship with potato salad, it's gotta be good or I'm not interested. I found this recipe on Pinterest and it was titled "The Best Tuna Fish Salad Sandwich."  I like my tuna salad to be crunchy and creamy at the same time, and this recipe hit the nail on the head. The ingredients consisted of --spoiler alert-- tuna, dill pickles, green onions, celery, mayo and salt/pepper. It's shockingly one of the healthiest recipes I've come across also, which leaves me still wondering why I enjoyed it so much. All kidding aside, I DO eat healthy every now and then. I assume that it's just my body crying out for nutrition so I cave, but only for a day or so. I could have made this super healthy and paired it with whole grain bread of some sort but I chose the buttery croissant, considering all of the veggies I was eating with it. It was mighty tasty and perhaps in a few more months I'll have another one ;)

Tuna Fish Salad Sandwich Recipe

Shammy Says "This one's for my health nuts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment