Sunday, February 12, 2012

Million Dollar Brownies Are Priceless

Unbelievable


I am going to let you all in on a little secret. I hate brownies. For me to even be dedicating an entire post to them is like going against my nature. I have never been tempted by them, ever. I love chocolate but brownies have never been a dessert I would even look twice at, because they are all either too dry or thick and in my opinion just not tasty enough to earn my attention. Now, with that being said I was having a major chocolate craving last week, you ladies will know what I am referring to. The kind of chocolate craving that makes you head to the grocery store at 8:30 at night to buy ingredients to make an entire chocolate cake. Yes I've done that. So last week when the above referenced craving was in full force, for some reason brownies were on my mind. But if I was going to make them, I was going to find the best recipe I could find and make the best brownies in the world. I succeeded, not surprisingly. They say when you want something bad enough, nothing can stop you from getting it. That was precisely what happened. These brownies were creamy, soft and so flavorful I could have eaten the entire pan if I allowed myself. Without further ado, here is the recipe.


Million Dollar Brownie Recipe


Shammy Says "The title is not an exaggeration"

No comments:

Post a Comment