Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tijuana's Grill and Cantina

As you can tell from the above picture, the food was disgusting

I am always skeptical to try new Mexican restaurants. I have my places that I like and I rarely venture out of them because I am usually disappointed when I do. My sister told me about this place and raved about how good it was, and since she's never steered me wrong before, I acceded. I shall start with the salsa, since that is normally my main concern when eating Mexican fare. It was delicious. So delicious that we went through two baskets of chips before our meal arrived. The queso was good, but not the best I've had. The guacamole was very impressive and flavorful. We ordered the Chicken Tacos and they were different than anything I have ever had, in a good way. The chicken was seasoned perfectly and they were served atop corn tortillas with a side of pico de gallo. Overall I was very satisfied and will definitely be adding this place to my list of Mexican restaurant choices.

Tijuana's Grill and Cantina Website

Shammy Says "If I had three thumbs I would give this place three thumbs up"

No comments:

Post a Comment