Monday, September 12, 2011

When Life Hands You Lemons, Make Lemonade Cookies

Dreamy

I love lemon in just about anything. Lemonade, lemon pie, lemons with salt, and now lemonade cookies. I spotted these on Pinterest yesterday and decided I HAD to make them. They were very easy to make, and very fun to decorate. They are not overwhelmingly lemony, but coming from me that doesn't say much. After all I eat lemons plain, with lots of salt. If you are not a lemon person, you won't care for these. However if you do like lemon, then these are the perfect cookies for you! They are creamy, soft and the frosting is nothing short of heaven in your mouth. I fell in love with these and will definitely make them again, but next time I'll serve them with lemonade, and make a double batch. DELICIOUS.

Lemonade Cookie Recipe

Shammy Says "One of my new favorite cookie recipes"

No comments:

Post a Comment