Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Curry Up And Get These!!

These taste NOTHING like a Lean Cuisine

I only really enjoy one Lean Cuisine and it is the Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans. I like it because it tastes like something from On the Border, and I also add sour cream to it. Needless to say, I don't buy Lean Cuisines too often because, well they don't taste very good. I saw these at the store the other day and they looked delicious. I have never had curry but have always wanted to try it. I tried them today for lunch and OH MY GOODNESS were they good. Hands down the best Lean Cuisine I have ever had! I dipped them in Duck Sauce(which I also get at Reasors) and they tasted like something that you get at P.F. Chang's, enough said. The bonus is that they are only 200 calories for 3 of them(which is the perfect portion).

Shammy Says "Are you at the grocery store yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment