Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Name Says It All

Black and Blue Burger 
I have been hearing people rave about Fat Guys Burgers for quite some time now so consequently I have been dying to try it out myself. I tried it last night for the first time and went back again today if that tells you anything, other than that I'm a fat-ass. I had high expectations for Fat Guys and they lived up to every single one of them. The burger was in fact the best burger I have ever had. I ordered the Black and Blue, a burger topped with black pepper and blue cheese, then I added grilled onions, lettuce, mustard, mayo and ketchup. The fries were good, but not the best I've ever eaten. The thing that solidified me being a repeat customer however, were all of the different "fry sauces" they had to offer, from srirancha(ranch and sriracha), volcano sauce(my personal favorite), jalapeno aioli, caramelized onion aioli, strawberry ketchup, and many more. Normally when we go out for burgers I will order a large order of french fries and a junior burger, but at Fat Guys I would honestly be fine with just the burger--and of course the dipping sauces. 

Shammy Says "Could have never dreamt of a place where I preferred the burger over the fries, WELL DONE Fat Guys, well done."

No comments:

Post a Comment