Friday, April 1, 2011

Beefy Disgusting Burrito

Not too tasty
I am deeply upset by the latest menu item at Taco Bell, and coming from their most popular customer, this is not good news. It was around 1:00 in the morning the other night, and unlike most nights, we were on our way home from a night out with friends. Normally this moment is like Christmas morning, I get very excited with butterflies in my tummy, anxiously awaiting to pull up to the drive-thru at Taco Bell and order my favorite food. I rarely am disappointed when I venture out of my normal order to try something new, but this time I was not so lucky. I figured the "Beefy Crunch Burrito" would become my new favorite item, as the Volcano Tacos became that after they introduced them to their ever-changing menu. Cheese, rice, volcano fritos, sour cream; these are all staples of my diet, therefore I was about 97% sure of the yumminess that was about to happen in my mouth. Sadly, it did NOT taste good, it was surprisingly bland and the ingredients did not work together to create a party in my mouth, as I was expecting. I will never order this again, and hopefully it will just be a phase that goes away and never comes back. I personally think that they need to expand the Volcano Menu. Well, this will certainly not hinder me from eating at Taco Bell, but I will NOT order this again.

Shammy Says "Skip the Beefy Crunch Burrito and go for the XXL Chalupa instead"

No comments:

Post a Comment