Friday, April 1, 2011

Holy Macaroni!!

Say CHEESE!


I have been hearing about THE macaroni and cheese to eat in Tulsa for quite some time now, and it is served at "The Brook", which has a location on Brookside and one at 91st and Memorial. Nearly all of my friends have been raving about it, so I decided it was time to see for myself. Last week Pooh Bear, Kyler and myself went to the Brookside location for lunch. Normally you can tell if a place is good by how many people are waiting to eat there, and we waited half an hour. We ordered the chicken tenders, fries, and of course the macaroni and cheese. First off, the "side" of macaroni and cheese was a meal in itself, and I should know because I devoured the entire plate of it. Most orders of macaroni and cheese from restaurants are so rich and overly cheesy that you can only eat a few bites, unless you want to leave with a "bellyache deluxe", as Mike Bruza would say. This macaroni was much different, it was not too rich or too creamy, it was just right. I probably could have eaten more if it were put in front of me. The chicken tenders and the fries were also delicious, not too greasy or heavy. I have eaten at "The Brook" a few times before and loved everything that I have eaten thus far. I will definitely be making more trips here, and so should you!!

Shammy Says "The cheese stands alone, as the best item on the menu at 'The Brook'"

No comments:

Post a Comment