Friday, April 1, 2011

Sonic Has Conquered the Impossible


Redemption
Alright, I am going to be very blunt about my feelings for Sonic. I NEVER eat there, they have too large a menu which normally means that quality suffers, breakfast is served all day which frankly grosses me out, I have also had recurring bad experiences which finally led me to the decision to cross them off my list of places to stop at. With my disgust for them being said, I am very happy to say that they have redeemed themselves with their new line of all-beef hot dogs. They have 4 dogs, the Chicago, the New York, the All American, and the Chili Cheese. When I first saw the commercial for them I will admit I was intrigued, yet also very skeptical. I decided to put aside my bad feelings and give these dogs a try, after all everyone deserves a second chance, or in Sonic's case a 472nd chance. So I ordered up my dog of choice, the Chicago Dog(pictured above), which consisted of a 100% pure beef hot dog topped with pickle, relish, tomato, sport peppers, celery salt and mustard served in a soft, warm poppy seed bun. One word: delicious. A few days later my sister came home with the New York Dog, which was topped with spicy brown mustard, grilled onions and crunchy sauerkraut in a soft, warm bakery bun. In my effort to be concise, this one will also be described by one word: delicious. Every single ingredient was so scrumptious, I will definitely be going back for more. Everyone loves a comeback kid and in this case, Sonic earned that title. Well done Sonic, well done.




Shammy Says "Dog-gone GOOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment