Monday, April 18, 2011

Junkyard Dawgs

"The Colossal Dawg"

I was referred to Junkyard Dawgs by Wes Hodges when I asked for recommendations for my blog. He knows my style well enough to know that this place would be right up my alley, and it was. I ordered "The Colossal Dawg" which is a quarter pound all beef "hotdawg" with yellow mustard, nacho cheese and sauerkraut. To be quite honest when I saw the words "nacho cheese" I knew this was the "Dawg" for me. I got a bag of potato chips and a slice of vanilla cake with chocolate icing to ensure I met all 4 food groups. The Dawg was very good, you can definitely tell a difference when you eat an all beef hot dog, they have a crisp bite to them. The nacho cheese--get ready--made it PERFECT! Betcha didn't see that one coming...


Shammy Says "Good Dog--pun intended"

No comments:

Post a Comment