Friday, April 1, 2011

I forgot how much I like this place...

The Most Delicious Sooner Roll
Okay okay, so I know I have raved about ITR and Sushi House, but I ate Osaka (at 81st and Garnett) again today for lunch and I felt it necessary to include them into the "Delicious" category as well. I have eaten here 4 or 5 times before and each time I have the same experience, wonderful service and a delectable meal for a VERY reasonable price. I am an ITR junkie but I must say that a couple of these new sushi places are definitely giving them a run for their money, especially when it comes down to price. My friend Fawna and I ordered a Sooner roll (shown above), a Lava roll, 2 Crunchy Calamari rolls AND edamame, we split the tab right down middle and it was $20 for us both! You simply cannot beat that. It's always a nice atmosphere, very open and airy, and the waiters are super friendly. I would definitely tell you all to try this place out if you haven't already.


Shammy Says "one more notch in my sushi belt"

No comments:

Post a Comment