Friday, April 1, 2011

One of my FAVORITE places to eat...

All I want for Christmas is a Chipotle gift card!

This may sound redundant to the people who know me, but I figured I may as well give credit where credit is due. I could eat at a few different places every day and never tire of them and Chipotle is one of them. I get the veggie bowl with rice, black beans, pico de gallo, corn relish, sour cream, and guacamole...then I also get a side of guacamole with chips as well. The amount of guacamole I order is probably a meal in itself, but it's that good. I have to give my sister credit for turning me on to Chipotle, she insisted I try it, and I did a few times but I ordered tacos or a burrito and was indifferent about them both. Finally I took her advice and ordered the veggie bowl and I was hooked. I love that it is all organic and that I never have a tummy ache after eating there.

Shammy Says "take me to Chipotle ANY day"

No comments:

Post a Comment