Monday, April 18, 2011

Disappointment---(Sigh)

Not all it's cracked up to be...
Where to begin? Apparently I am a one-menu item kind of girl when it comes to Taco Bell. The last few menu items I have tried have left me very unsatisfied, and now I can add the Cheesy Double Decker Taco to that list. First off, I will say that I was under the impression that the cheese between the two tacos was nacho cheese(which I still think would be better than shredded cheese), and that there were no beans. So perhaps this was just a clear case of me expecting something other than what I received. It just wasn't up to my standards, especially for Taco Bell. I am unsure if they will ever be able to top the Volcano Taco or the XXL Chalupa, but I will continue to support them by giving every new menu item a fair chance. 

Shammy Says "Skip the Cheesy Double Decker Taco and Get a Volcano Taco Instead"

No comments:

Post a Comment