Monday, April 18, 2011

BEST Chicken in Tulsa

Chicken and Fries

Heaven in a Basket
If you haven't had Rex's Chicken yet, you are really missing out. Fried Chicken is one of those things that can either be very good or very bad depending on the quality of the meat, the amount/type of breading, tenderness, moistness, etc. Rex's Chicken has been one of Josh's favorite places to eat since high school and it still is. It took me a while to try it, but when I finally did I was blown away at how good it was. They have the most moist, delicious chicken I have ever eaten, and their fries are just as good. I am sure you have heard about their Fry Bread, which is a soft, warm biscuit. First of all, they should not be called "Fry Bread", they should be called "Perfection". I really don't know how to describe them, because it doesn't matter what I say, it won't do them justice until you try them for yourself. They are unbelievably soft, warm and sweet, after you put the honey on them get ready for a taste explosion. Rex's is a little more pricey than the local fast food chicken, but with good reason. The meals start around $7 but once you taste the food, you would probably be willing to pay more. 

Shammy Says "Rex's for Dinner Please?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment