Friday, April 1, 2011

Hooters Hooters Hooters!!

Mouth. Watering.

Buff Shrimp is one of my favorite things to eat. When I used to work there, I would order them every night and they never got old. A lot of people complain about the food at Hooters, but I love it. Most menu items are deep fried and tossed in wing sauce, what's not to love? They taste even better with a side of cheese fries, or fried pickles. My wing sauce of choice is the 3-mile island. I also like the Hot and the Daytona, which is a sweet and spicy flavor. The Chicken Strips are also quite delicious if you are not a fish person. I am a fan of Hooters and always will be, and will continue to eat Buff Shrimp until I turn into one--as my Mom would say.


Shammy Says "Hooters really does make me happy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment