Sunday, April 3, 2011

Louie Louie--OH BABY!

This was delicious--and I am NOT a burger person

There's always room for queso

Louie's Bar and Grill, where shall I begin? I'll start with this--any place that serves fried foods, cheese and beer gets my stamp of approval. We have eaten at Louie's before and have always been more than pleased. We decided to go for a family dinner on Saturday night to their newest location in Broken Arrow at 71st and Lynn Lane. It wasn't overly crowded, which was nice considering everywhere else was packed. We ordered chips, salsa and queso as an appetizer. Their queso was one of the best that I have had, and I have had A LOT(what am I quoting here people?!) It had sausage in it, which I am usually not a fan of, but it wasn't overwhelming, just a nice addition. The salsa was good, but not the best I have had. I left the main course up to Josh and shockingly--he ordered a burger. I probably eat 3 burgers over the course of a year so that will tell you how much I enjoy beef. When I DO eat burgers, I am very pretentious about where they come from, it must be Burger Street, Red Robin, or Claud's(if you haven't had a Claud's hamburger yet, I suggest you make a point to do that--immediately). I ordered a side of blue cheese crumbles, because they make everything better. The burger surprised me, it was very moist and flavorful, and the fries were also really good, despite being so thin. The service was phenomenal, which we all know can make or break a dining experience. The owner came over and asked us how things were, which shows that they care about their patrons, which is extremely rare these days. We left paying $30 for 4 beers(2 of which were from happy hour), an appetizer, and a burger with fries. Overall Louie's is very consistent, consistently delicious.

Shammy Says "Bar food--at it's finest"


No comments:

Post a Comment