Friday, April 1, 2011

Broken Arrow's Best Kept Secret

Sushi House roll

Sushi House in Broken Arrow has to be one of the BEST sushi places I have ever eaten at--and I have eaten at ALOT of sushi places. From the service, to the food, to the price this place beats most others. I have eaten here at least 10 times and every time I go, I try something new and love it. If you order 2 or more rolls you get a free roll called the "Fuji Roll" which is beyond delicious. You also get free edamame! I simply don't have enough good things to say about this place and I want everyone who hasn't tried it yet to go IMMEDIATELY, you will thank me later. A few rolls that I like are the "Vegas"(my favorite), the "Arizona", the "Yummy"(speaks for itself), the "Oklahoma", and the "American". Okay now I'm hungry.

Shammy Says this place will leave your tummy happy and your wallet full :)

No comments:

Post a Comment