Friday, April 1, 2011

Nothing Scary About "The Black Forest"



The Perfect Sandwich
I love sandwiches. Who doesn't? But my sandwiches must have lots of ingredients on them, the more the merrier. I also love sandwiches that are sweet as well as salty, such as "The Monte Cristo", so when I tried "The Black Forest" from Fox and Hound, I was more than pleased. My friend Fawna suggested that I try it a few weeks ago, and I was reluctant because when I go to Fox and Hound I normally get the sweet potato fries and buffalo wings. I agreed to step outside of my buffalo box and give something new a try, and I was very happy that I did. "The Black Forest" is a giant Bavarian pretzel roll topped with grilled turkey, applewood bacon, Monterey jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and honey mustard dressing. The Bavarian pretzel makes the sandwich, giving it a soft, warm honey taste. The bacon was cooked perfectly, crispy and flavorful. Their honey mustard dressing is one of the best I have tried, and I try alot of honey mustard. All in all, it was MORE than I was expecting, but that is considered normal for Fox and Hound, as I am always pleased after eating there.

Shammy Says "Best Sandwich Yet"

No comments:

Post a Comment